Tuesday 19 August 2008

"Ladies and gentlemen.. Fasten your seatbelts."

NURH-NURH-NUH-NURNURNUR-NURH-NURH-NURH-NURH! (Pendulum: Fasten Your Seatbelt)

Do you know what’s happening over the coming weekend? No?

Well you’re being deprived.

For the next five days, I am going to be in Reading (U.K.) for the [url=http://www.readingfestival.com]Carling Festival[/url].

I’ll be enjoying the weather, the atmosphere and an absolute [url=http://www.readingfestival.com/lineup/index.aspx]SHEDLOAD[/url] of live music. A few of my friends are going, and the rest of our Colchestrian Camp will be made up of people who can tolerate my presence, so I should be okay.

Our mission?

BOOZE. BANDS. FUN. SUN.

I thought it best to let you know now, just in case I don’t make it back. It’s going to get messy, and I fully expect to be Changed when (read: if) I return. I’ll be putting my Character/Personality Reboot into action while I’m there; attempting to reclaim the angry-looking-dude-who-doesn’t-talk-much persona that was mine so many years ago, before I became the chatty-bastard-who-just-complains. This could go horribly wrong, but Reading is the kind of place one likes to try weird things.

LOCK AND LOAD, PEOPLE! IT’S FESTIVAL TIME AGAIN!

Love,

Odsox.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a blast Richard! :D

Administratum Archives